Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Aloha from Lahaina

Two days ago I landed on Maui. The weather is about 80 degrees F. I'm living with friends in a beach house in Lahaina. Needless to say, it's been wild.

Internet access requires a jaunt to Barnes and Noble so updates will be hit or miss for awhile, but here are some pics of what I've been up to so far..




Honolua Bay, Northwest Maui. Whales were breaching in the distance.


The Stallcup bros and Scotty V

We found a G.I. Joe somebody left as improv art.

The Legend beneath Captain Cook's pine trees. He planted them for ship masts.


Keep in touch friends. I won't be checking my email/facebook/blog as often as I'd like, but if you contact me, I'll get back to you as soon as I'm able. And I'm only a phone call/text message away. Peace and aloha.